Welcome to Graduate Admissions. The process is managed by the Office of Admissions – Graduate Programs and can be used for degree, certificate, non-degree and transient graduate programs across the university. The College of Law, executive programs in the J. Mack Robinson College of Business and master’s and doctorate programs in the School of Public Health have separate processes.
Each college/program has its own set of application requirements and deadlines. Typical requirements include materials such as entrance exam scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.), the personal/goal statement and letters of recommendation. All colleges and universities (post-secondary institutions) attended must be included in your application whether the coursework was transferred to another institution or not.
- Identify program application requirements and deadlines.
- Review Test Score instructions.
- Review Transcript instructions.
- Review International applicant requirements.
- Identify individuals to submit online recommendations on your behalf .
- Write personal/goals statements.