GRADUATE COST CALCULATOR
This calculator can help you get an idea of the costs associated with attending the university. Figures generated are estimates only and tuition rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Due to your personal choices, Georgia State's standard allowance for some expenses may not match your actual costs. The calculator does not include any estimates for personal expenses or travel and such expenses may vary greatly based upon personal choices.
- The calculator does not include some fees that are course-specific (for example, lab fees, educational materials, art supplies, etc.).
- The validity of this calculator depends on the accuracy of the information you enter.
Amounts shown here or in other university publications or websites represent tuition and fees as currently approved by the university. However, Georgia State reserves the right to modify tuition rates and fees without prior notice and to make such modifications applicable to students currently enrolled at the university, as well as to incoming students. Students are responsible for all charges billed by the university.
- Some graduate programs may charge differential or program-specific tuition rates, which is in addition to the base tuition charged by the university for each semester a student is enrolled. For more information about graduate program tuition and fees, contact the specific program itself.
- For additional information about tuition and fees, visit the Graduate Admissions Office.
- For additional information on graduate financial aid and the cost of attendance, visit the Financial Aid website.
The estimates included in the calculator are not binding on the Secretary of Education, Georgia State University or the State of Georgia.