Welcome to Graduate Admissions. The process is managed by the Office of Admissions – Graduate Programs and can be used for degree, certificate, non-degree and transient graduate programs across the university. The College of Law and the executive programs in the J. Mack Robinson College of Business have separate processes.
Each college/program has its own set of application requirements and deadlines. Typical requirements include materials such as entrance exam scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.), the personal/goal statement and letters of recommendation. All colleges and universities (post-secondary institutions) attended must be included in your application whether the coursework was transferred to another institution or not.
- Identify program application requirements and deadlines.
- Review Test Score instructions.
- Review Transcript instructions.
- Review International applicant requirements.
- Identify individuals to submit online recommendations on your behalf .
- Write personal/goals statements.