The NCFDD is an independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. The Institutional Membership provides faculty, graduate students and postdoctoral trainees with access to NCFDD’s member resources.
As an Institutional Member, you have complimentary access to the following resources:
- Weekly “Monday Motivator”
- Monthly core curriculum webinars
- Monthly guest expert webinars
- Multi-week courses
- Dissertation success curriculum for graduate students
- Private discussion forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving and moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability–buddy matches
- 14-day writing challenges
- Member Library, which includes past webinar materials, referrals and readings
We encourage you to claim your membership by going to facultydiversity.org/join. Once you complete the registration process and receive the “welcome email” from NCFDD, you can register for upcoming trainings.
We’re excited to offer our faculty, graduate students and postdoctoral trainees the opportunity to participate in NCFDD’s unique form of mentoring and career development.
Watch this helpful webinar, which covers ways individuals and institutions can make the most of an NCFDD membership. (Requires active membership.)
Be sure to keep up with upcoming NCFDD events at facultydiversity.org/calendar.